Toyota Tacoma TRD vs Jeep wrangler sahara?

So I am buying a new vehicle, and have a budget of $30,000. I was looking into the Toyota and Jeep and I can't choose between the two. I want a vehicle that is fun to drive every day, one that's reliable, comfortable, a vehicle that gives you amazing memories, and great off road. Personal opinions please!

Favorite Answer

Has Toyota fixed their frame rot issue and body rust? I had a Taco that was less than 6 years old and Toyota had to buy it back for scrap. I got paid more than it was worth but still it was disappointing. On the other hand my 79 Jeep CJ still has a perfect frame and good body with factory paint/stickers.

If you look around while driving, Toyota trucks that are 10,15,20 years old are pretty rare while large numbers of Jeep Wranglers and CJs are still on the road 30+ years later.

Source(s): Toyota recalls and buy backs, personal experience

If you want reliability and comfort to drive every day, get the toyota. But if you wanna have more FFUN, definatly get the Jeep. It has a removeable hard top and go anywhere capabilities.

But if I were you, I'd take a look at the toyota FJ cruiser. It has the comfort and reliability of the Tacoma, but also has the fun, stylish feel that the jeep has.

GET THE TOYOTA FJ !!!!!!!!!

Toyota will give you better comfort. Go for it.

• matt p

I wouldn't get neither of those for 30k look at a used AEV brute. Then my friend you will have what your lookin for. That's the perfect compromise google it.