Why should people have to act like a "real man" or "real women"?

I can't control the fact I came out a women. So why should I have to cross my legs, and keep my hair long, and wear skirts and lipstick and not like video games just to be a "real women"? Why should a guy have to be strong, and always be the dominate, and dress a certain way to be a "real... show more I can't control the fact I came out a women. So why should I have to cross my legs, and keep my hair long, and wear skirts and lipstick and not like video games just to be a "real women"? Why should a guy have to be strong, and always be the dominate, and dress a certain way to be a "real man"? I find the idea of a "real ___" stupid. Are we all supposed to act a certain way because of things we can't control? Yes, I have been told that swearing and liking certain things is "unladylike". In all honesty, who gives a sh!t?
Update: The question is why do I have to act like the damn first lady to be a "real women"?
Update 2: @Yeah dude, I prefer a guy who actually shows emotions, but apparently thats "unmanly".