Is there a fix for my 2000 Lincoln LS v6 a/c problem?

I have to use a jumper wire in place on the relay. But as soon as it starts taking freon it starts to shoot the freon out of the relief valve. If I just leave the clutch relay pluged in, the clutch won't engage at all. Has anyone heard of this problem before? I took it to a mechanic and they couldn't... show more I have to use a jumper wire in place on the relay. But as soon as it starts taking freon it starts to shoot the freon out of the relief valve. If I just leave the clutch relay pluged in, the clutch won't engage at all. Has anyone heard of this problem before? I took it to a mechanic and they couldn't figure it out either.I blew out the system. I have replaced the compressor, exspansion valve, & receiver drier. Pulled a vaccum. Still having the same problem. It's like there's a blockage somewhere. Can anyone help with this prob? This Dallas, tx. Heat is a beast.
Update: I don't need ppl replying to my questions who dont know what the are talking about. It's call Ed questions and answers, not lame comments for points. Not here buddy. And for your cluelessness, there is a pressure relief valve on all compressors. FYI, I changed the the compressor, cause the old one was... show more I don't need ppl replying to my questions who dont know what the are talking about. It's call
Ed questions and answers, not lame comments for points. Not here buddy. And for your cluelessness, there is a pressure relief valve on all compressors. FYI, I changed the the compressor, cause the old one was going bad. When you change it you need need to replace the expansion valve & receiver drier. I also fix the problem. So git your points else where buddy!!!
1 answer 1