dish network or directv?

I hear dish is better but it doesn't have AMC anymore

Favorite Answer

Hi there! We would love to have you form part of the DISH family! We reached an agreement with AMC months ago and again have the channel as a part of our programming. We currently have great promotions going on for our new customers. Please visit http://www.dish.com/ to view our current promotions. Contact us at 1800-823-4929 for Additional assistance.

Kimberly.Escobar

Social Media Representative

DISH L.L.C

I make my choice based on two criteria: the user interface (the remote and the onscreen guide), and the hardware ability (DVR, multi-room usage, wireless, etc). Programming is programming and you can get pretty much anything you want in one package or another, so I don't use that to make the decision.

For a brief few months last year I had DirecTV for a change, and I have had Dish for 12 years. I made them take DirecTV out. It was like a failed 3rd grade class project. The onscreen guide was next to useless, the remote was goofy (what are all these silly buttons?) and the receiver was not capable of much.