How to remove moles without big scars?

Moles around anywhere can be easily removed, but they leave a scar. I don't really care about the scars, as long as their not very big and red. A little white scar is is fine for me, it actually looks cool, right? Well, I've got lots of moles on my back (probably 30) and I want to move at least 20 of them. However, the doctor in the hospital says there will be a high risk to leave big scars and it's impossible to make them smaller. I don't believe this. Everyone removes moles all around their body without getting big scars back. Please tell me what kind of scars I will get. Thank you.

One extra question:

On the mirrors at my home, I look pretty good. Also in school. But in the hospital and at the doctor, every little spot GETS BIG AS HELL! I'm so incredibly ugly there. Which one is right?

Favorite Answer

Laser will zap it right out. Cost $750 per session for each large freckle or mole Risk: blistering or sunburn, which can be prevented with the use of sunblock and Aquaphor.

Example from one who had laser surgery to remove freckles:

"I had laser surgery to remove my freckles yesterday . . .?

she said it will be sore the first day and boy was it and she said i may have some swelling, well i woke up this morning and the skin under my eyes is swollen so bad that my eyes are almost closed. i took a goodies headache medicine because it says it contains an anti-inflammatory drug, i also have an ice pack on my eyes. What else should i do? Should what i'm already doing help?"

Ice T- and Cindy Crawford - famous Million-Dollar model, even Madonna has a good mole on their faces! Google:

Celebrities with beauty marks 122,000,000 r results (0.17 seconds)

Sophie Simmons, Gene Simmons's DD of KISS, has one on her face, actually for her it's a huge birthmark. There are good moles and there are bad moles. Elizabeth Taylor has good mole, Before you do anything to your mole, make sure it's been seen by a doctor if it's a good mole or a bad mole.

I had a pimple that never went away, it was in the same area where Liz' mole was, I felt blessed! But, it got infected because I picked on it & picked on it when it got bumpy, it had been on my face for 4 years. One year it didn't get bumpy, so it was flat for one year after that. I picked on it again, and now it's flat and it's almost faded - like any acne on our faces!!!! But usually, I even try to darken it with eyebrow pencil. I've always have clear complexion, but I noticed when it gets cloudy (summer) I couldn't protect myself from the heat, so that's why it got bumpy again. It's been a year, and they're now flat and lighter.

Someone on YA! mentioned she used Dermatend, and put holes on her face!

My aunts, my mom and two of mom's in-laws have the same chin moles, since they were teenagers. When they have photos together, you could say they could have been separated from birth! I'm not making this up.

I had a mole on my thigh that was throbbing. It was the size of a pencil eraser. Dermatologist told me it wasn't cancer, but I had it removed (3 stitches) but it got infected. I couldn't keep water from it when I take a shower and it left me a 1 1/2" scar, but it was still throbbing. My other dermatologist injected something around it, and it got flatter, but the throbbing stopped. That was 6 years ago, but the throbbing starts again, but the scar is almost gone. I should have left it alone, but the throbbing was annoying me!

Google A Death by Suntan by age 26, Yahoo Shine 3-23-10. In April 2005, while working out at her college gym in Rhode Island, 22-year-old Glenna Kohl detected a hard, golf ball-size lump near her groin. . . . .In high school, Glenna did have an irregular mole removed from her leg. A pathology report identified it as benign, but the surgeon tested it again. The lab had made an error: The mole was an early stage melanoma.

Moles that are the same color as your skin, will become bumpier, not darker, & larger, but they will become as skin tags. Again, don't try to cut them yourself without having seen by a doctor. I've cut mom's skin tags, all 37 of them, and only 2 of them bled. But, I put a Band-aid, and it was fine several hours later. You can prevent getting skin tags, moles, freckles by avoiding the sun @ least 95% of the day. Wear a wide brim hat with no holes, do your errands in the shade, or bring an umbrella, they were invented to protect us from the elements!

Take the Skin Picture Quiz - Identify These Common Skin Conditions on MedicineNet.

STARS WHO BEAT CANCER:

Ewan McGregor: The Angels & Demons star had a cancerous mole below his right eye removed in 2008. "It was great fun having skin cancer," the now cancer-free actor joked at the time. "I really enjoyed it."

Regis Philbin: The daytime host has endured two skin cancer scares. After having a lump removed from his hand via Mohs surgery, he had a more serious lump removed from his face in 1993.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/pictures/...

Steve Perry, ex Journey singer: Perry had a mole removed from his face that turned out to be cancerous. "I've had two surgeries in two weeks to remove all the cancer cells and I've been told they think they got it all and no other treatments are required.

How the moles are removed depends upon what sort they are - some moles can be frozen off with liquid nitrogen, which doesn't leave a lot of scarring but others can't. If the mole is in an area where there is a bit of spare skin then even if it is cut out, there is a good chance there won't be a lot of visible scarring. Unfortunately there isn't a lot of spare skin on your back.

That is an unusually large number of moles for someone who is relatively young to have, is there a history of familial adenoma polyposis in your family? It would be a good idea to check with your doctor that the moles aren't an indication of an underlying problem.

The mirror: the one in the hospital is probably an enlarging mirror. Lighting conditions can also make a difference.

You really can't unless you go to the doctor. But unfortunetly, unless the mole is a threat of a cancerous mole, insurence will not pay for it, and it is expensive. Basically the doctor puts a needle in the mole and freezes it and it falls off, no scar. But I've scratched off my mole on my arm and it just grew back, so don't even try it, be happy with who you are. And call it a beauty mark, sounds better.:)

• Teresa

Safely & Permanently Remove Moles, Warts and Skin Blemishes

With operative procedures the lesions have a tendency to reappear time following and you'll be back again to square one but with this guide Moles, Warts, and Skin Tags Removal from here https://tr.im/TQrhG this can perhaps not happen.

Moles, Warts, and Skin Tags Removal system has achievement rate is 98%. Just as cough syrups and discomfort, etc. work with virtually everyone, when the recommendations for your own personel personal epidermis issue are used carefully, it will continue to work for you.

Moles, Warts, and Skin Tags Removal system is a very user friendly and it takes merely a few minutes per day to utilize correctly.

I recently had two removed from my back. Your doctor will consider whether it may be malignant (cancerous) and discuss with you whether your expectations are realistic. Both of mine were about the size of a match head and were simply cut off by running a narrow blade across the surface. I was warned that this method, though leaving minimal or no scarring, has a 50/50 chance of coming back. If it came back the doc would then use a scooping method and this requires stitches. Good luck.

1

Source(s): Eliminate Warts Effectively http://renditl.info/WartsRemovalSolution/?596p