Skype安裝問題

電腦無SKYPE的情況下,安裝6.3版時出現:

嘗試建立目錄時發生錯誤: C:\Users\(使用者名稱)\AppData

重試幾遍皆無用。

懇求協助!

*備註:電腦配備

Win7、CPU I3、RAM 4G等等。

Hi 陳默:

謝謝您熱心的分享,不過若是您那種狀況,應該是其他軟體也無法在APPDATA建立目錄,但是測試過後,無論是重新安裝Firefox、PCMan...等等軟體,都能順利在APPDATA資料夾中建立目錄並完成安裝,所以問題點應該不同。

仍謝謝您。

Rating
  • 陳默
    Best Answer

Hi,I've been looking all over the net for a solution to this but so far no success. I came across a few related topics on these forums and the responses seemed helpful so I thought I'd give it a try.A few days ago (Thursday I believe), I was trying to get custom maps working on C&C 3. This ultimately led to me 'unhiding' my AppData folder in an attempt to get the game to recognise the maps (I'm an idiot, I know). Of course there are thousands of folders and files and it asked if I wanted to do this to all of them, I clicked 'yes'.Since then strange things have been happening. For one, my internet history has stopped recording, as well as apps like AdBlocker thinking I've just installed it every time I turn Chrome on (in fact, Chrome thinks every time I close it there is an error warranting a 'restore' query when I open it up again).Most frustratingly of all, however, is the fact that by 'unhiding' AppData, I can no longer even use 'System Restore' as it fails to extract a file from AppData\Roaming and doesn't get past the initialisation stage of restoration. I am at a complete loss as to how I can fix this problem without a fresh re-installation of Windows which is tragically long and painful (especially without the disk to hand).Any help would be greatly appreciated. Simply being able to restore my computer to a point before this crisis would seem to be the best course of action but I can't figure it out. I can post back here the error code from trying to System Restore if it's desired.Thanks(Windows 7, 64-bit system)

→電腦筆電維修~電腦重灌~電腦組裝~重灌win7~xp重灌~

→電腦中毒~電腦無法開機~電腦變慢~

→筆電win8改win7~MAC改win7 or 雙系統

◎◎◎各式各樣電腦問題,問他們就對了◎◎◎

→他們會很快解決你的問題 也可以免費諮詢喔!

→北市可以到府收送喔!評價很高

收費便宜●技術超好●修不好不收費

有需要可以打電話詢問

電話:02-29405818或者●加LINE~直接線上詢問

ID:gmepc168

希望能幫到你

Yahoo服務加網址

http://tw.serviceplus.yahoo.com/booth/seller/Y0193...