我的智慧型手機是 NOTE N7000 已經有經過ROOT
- 陳默Lv 76 years agoBest Answer
Here's what I got from Google. After I tried a few of these steps, the problem finally fixed itself. Not sure if this really is the solution, but try it - creating new accounts certainly didn't help. I think it was Google Talk that finally swung it.
Thank you for contacting Google. It sounds like you're having downloading issues. I can understand how frustrating this can be. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Apps stuck at "Starting download" occur either because the device never receives a download signal or because of general connectivity issues.
I realize you may have browsed around a bit in our help center before contacting us, but I just want to make sure that you've tried all of the following to resolve the issue:
- Cancel the downloads and retry
- Reboot your device
- Clear the cache of the Google Play Store app (Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Play Store > Clear cache)
- Clear the Download Manager cache and data (Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Download manager > Clear cache and Clear data)
- Confirm there is strong connectivity on your device, and contact your mobile service provider if you aren't connected
- Try your download(s) using both WiFi and network (3G/4G) connections (if you can download from one but not the other, this is important - please note this in your response)
- If you're using WiFi, ensure firewalls are not blocking access to ports required for Google Play (TCP and UDP 5228)
- Try to initiate your download from play.google.com instead of the device (if you can download from one but not the other, this is important - please note this in your response)
- Sign in and out of Google Talk repeatedly to restore connection to our servers:
1. Go to your device’s app launcher, and press the Talk app
2. If you’re already signed in to Talk, press Menu, and then touch Sign out
2013-08-12 15:00:31 補充：
更多請詳見參考資料Source(s): http://forums.androidcentral.com/google-nexus-7-ta... http://forums.androidcentral.com/google-nexus-7-ta...
- Anonymous5 years ago