How do I catch a ditto in Pokemon black 2?

I have a friend in another country who's obsessed with Pokemon. I bought one of the games and I honestly hate it. But he's asked me to try and catch this one and trade it to him because of some breeding method that involves a Pokemon from another area? I don't know.

I told him I would try to do it for him and trade him a Ditto but I don't know what to do.

Where can I go in this game to get one and how can I get there?

Favorite Answer

To catch ditto in Black 2, you should travel to an area called the Giant Chasm AND/OR

Hidden Grotto - Giant Chasm

This video will help you alot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tCO8eLMEUg

Youtube thumbnail

Here is some info on Ditto: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/132.shtml

To find a Ditto in this version, you can go to the Giant Chasm. In the wild grass there is a 15% chance of a Ditto appearing.

If you are using (or have) a DS chip that can run cheat codes, use action replay to change what Pokemon appear in the wild: make a Ditto appear instead of, say, a Patrat.

There is also a Hidden Grotto in the Giant Chasm that may hold a Ditto with it's Dream World ability, Impostor.

Unfortunately, you can only reach the Giant Chasm when you have finished the main story. If you think Pokemon is boring, it may be hard for you to stick to the game and play it that long.

Source(s):

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Giant_Chasm

MY VERSION IS BETTER AND POTATO

• puma

Giant Chasm Hidden Grotto

A ditto is found in Giant chasm, outside of the cave where Kyurem is found, they are quite uncommon and if your Pokemon are really high levelled they will be difficult to catch, but you can go in the dark green grass to slightly increase chances

Giant Chasm. They are a bit uncommon.

He wants a ditto from another region game because it increases the chances of a bred pokemon being shiny.

• heyner

it truly is maximum miraculous, you will get Ditto with its hidden ability despite the fact that if the guy's Ditto would desire to have been via a cheating gadget because of the fact i've got self assurance Pokémon attainable interior the Hidden Hollows can not ever be vivid and there is not any way you may breed Ditto as a fashion to get its hidden ability. truly Hidden Hollows are attainable in elementary terms in Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2. there are diverse places for which they are placed and truly it sounds as though as while you're walking via a tree as a fashion to get into them. All Pokémon that are interior the Hidden Hollows would have its hidden ability so in spite of its concern-free male/lady ratio, lots of the Pokémon's ratio would be decreased so as that it is not as easy to get the female gender.