Is dead space 3 worth the money?

I was a huge fan of dead space 2, and I never played dead space one which I'm considering before picking up the 3rd. Anyways, is dead space 3 as good as 2?

Favorite Answer

If you loved Dead Space 2, then you will love absolutely love Dead Space 3 and I have played and own Dead Space and Dead Space 2 and I loved all of them and I have played Dead Space 3 at a friends house and I loved too! Dead Space 3 is a step backwards of Dead Space 2 and it's not as good as Dead Space and Dead Space 2, but Dead Space 3 is still a good game and you'll love it a lot like me and yes, Dead Space 3 is worth buying and you're getting a great value from Dead Space 3. Dead Space 3 is one of the best games of 2013 and it's one of the best third-person shooter games of 2013, right behind Gears Of War: Judgment and Dead Space 3 is the best horror game of 2013 and it's one of the best horror games of this generation of consoles and one of the best horror games ever made and it's one of the best games ever made for The Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 and it's one of the best games of this generation of consoles. Dead Space 3 has good gameplay and beautiful and gorgeous graphics and good design and presentation and a great storyline and a great single-player experience and the co-op is really fun and really good and it's fun to play with your friends. Overall, Dead Space 3 is good game and it won't disappoint you one bit.

Ea wanted more money so got the devs to fart out another game only this time make it more shooty shooty action to appeal to the cod fans.

Dont bother with it

Get the 1st game. Its one of the best horror games around and the 2nd game was underwhelming in comparison so if you liked 2 then you will love 1.