How can I put my web hosting payment on hold or to pay by my bank account online?

Hi, I have a small business account with Yahoo and there is an annual charge for it which Yahoo puts the charge on my credit card. A few days ago I received an e-mail from yahoo that it's time to renew my account for another year, but I noticed that my credit card was expired. Called the credit card company... show more Hi, I have a small business account with Yahoo and there is an annual charge for it which Yahoo puts the charge on my credit card. A few days ago I received an e-mail from yahoo that it's time to renew my account for another year, but I noticed that my credit card was expired. Called the credit card company and it'll take me 10 days to get my new card and update it's information. So, I decided to call customer service to see if I could pay Yahoo by my bank account online or they could hold the payment for 10 days. I called at 1(408)916-2100 and was on hold for 1 hour and at the end got disconnected and couldn't talk to a live person. So, I sent an e-mail to customer care and the next day I received an e-mail saying that they can't help me and referred me to this page. I just need to know what should I do or it's better to ask what's gonna happen now? Is my wed site going to go down until I pay Yahoo, or what?
Thank you so much in advance.
1 answer 1