Should I be eating more considering how active I am?

I am female, 19, 5'9 tall, large bone frame, and 135lbs. I feel like I should be eating more than I do considering how much I work out but I do not feel hungry...I actually feel full most of the time. I workout every single day. I walk in the mornings at a regular pace for 1-2 hours, I run 3-4 miles... show more I am female, 19, 5'9 tall, large bone frame, and 135lbs.

I feel like I should be eating more than I do considering how much I work out but I do not feel hungry...I actually feel full most of the time.

I workout every single day. I walk in the mornings at a regular pace for 1-2 hours, I run 3-4 miles every evening (takes about 30min, then I do a 15min cool down), and I do strength exercises/core stuff/stretching at night for 30min.

Here is a pretty typical day of eating for me:

Breakfast: 1cup special k cereal with unsweetened almond milk, an english muffin with low-cal marg/jam, a serving of fruit, and a soy latte. (cal total about 450)

Snack: Clif kids bar (cal total about 130)

Lunch: a big salad with 2T reg. dressing, 1/4cup glazed pecans, and fresh strawberries. (cal total about 300)

Snack: an apple with fat free yogurt (cal total about 150)

Dinner: mushroom/black bean burger with cheese on a sandwich thin with salsa and a side salad or fruit or other side. (cal total about 400)

Snack: bowl of cereal with almond milk (cal total about 170)

PLUS I always grab little things as I walk through the kitchen (like a couple almonds or a couple cubes of melon or whatnot).
2 answers 2