Dell error code: 0123?

i ran a memory test and got the following error, Error code:0123 Message : error code 200-0123 Message: Memory integrity test failed Location Dimm_2...... my computer says i have 4GB of ram, its corsair gaming memory. My system is a Dell XPS 420 Bios Version : A03 Memory info: memory speed: 800 MHz Memory... show more i ran a memory test and got the following error, Error code:0123
Message : error code 200-0123
Message: Memory integrity test failed
Location Dimm_2......
my computer says i have 4GB of ram, its corsair gaming memory.
My system is a Dell XPS 420
Bios Version : A03
Memory info: memory speed: 800 MHz
Memory channel mode: Dual Symmetric
Memory Technology: DDR2 SD Ram
Processor type: intel 2 quad cpu
clockspeed 2.40 GHz
Bus Speed: 1066 MHz........................................
Now i'm looking to update the computer its fairly old i changed out the video card thinking about changing the hard drive too and possibly updating the ram because i been playing some games like WOW and the computer crashes here and there, i would like some info on the error message i been receiving on the system diagnostics and a way to fix the issue, and if anyone has any tips on some improvement i would appreciate it i'm looking to update the computer because my wallet is a little tight for money now so i cant just go out and purchase a new computer, thank you for all the positive, possible answers and comments.