Should I do Nuclear Engineering in the Navy (Naval Reactors Engineer)?

So as of now I have a pending NROTC Scholarship application on file. According to the website my Officer Interview information has not been processed. Which is good because, recently I have come across Nuclear Engineering, and after some research I've found myself to be extremely interested in it. But on my... show more So as of now I have a pending NROTC Scholarship application on file. According to the website my Officer Interview information has not been processed. Which is good because, recently I have come across Nuclear Engineering, and after some research I've found myself to be extremely interested in it. But on my NROTC application I have Civil Engineering as my major, this is not a problem because I can contact my recruiter and change it but I want more information on Nuclear before I completely change my major. From what I've read on the navy website about working on the ships as a Naval Reactor Engineer and working on the nuclear propulsion aspects of the ship, and I feel I will be more fulfilled and challenged doing this than Civil Engineering. I love physics and can tolerate math. I just want to know more about Nuclear Engineering before I make any major decisions. Coming out of college and as well as the NROTC program, what should I expect going into the navy as a Nuclear Engineer? What are the jobs of an enlisted engineer versus an officer (one who has completed NROTC program)? Also is being a nuke really as bad as everyone claims it is?