Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Our Police department just received a call from a female who observed a Black Male?

breaking into her vehicle, officers responded and a Black Officer caught the Black Male subject and placed him under arrest, so the Question is was the Black Males arrest by the Black Officer racially motivated, racially profiled, or was it in response to a Black male subject observed breaking into vehicles?

Politically will this apprehension spark riots nationwide?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • RockIt
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"How dare she tell the police the thief was black. She's a racist"

signed

Obama

Jackson

Sharpton

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • matzen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

First off, you are basing a whole race's movements centered on what a number of guys you dated did. It's not like black menare all clonesof each and every different and act like thugs. There are a lot of exceptional and civilised black men, why didn't you date them? Anyway, it can be fine so far different races, I haven't any drawback with it, however to additionally hate for your possess race saying that each one black men deal with you the same approach, when you have not dated each single black man on the planet is a enormous, and fallacious generalization. @ ir_id_lolz, don't call me an idiot. - anyway, the query is "why do *black men* ... She states the quetion find it irresistible's talking about all black guys. Why couldn't she had mentioned "they black guys i've dated" ? I'm definately now not the kind of person to call people sellouts, or self haters, I date interracially too.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

When a Police Dispatcher receives a incoming call for assistance, His primary

duty and responsibility is to get as much information as he can obtain about.

WHO. WHAT, WHY and WHERE. And guess what is included in WHO. You

betcha Race Color Creed. If it were a black guy doing the break in and we alerted

the responding officer to a white guy breaking in. Who would we place at risk.

The Officer of course. And we are not going to intentionally do that.

Source(s): Robbery/Homicide Commander.
  • 7 years ago

Thieves are motivated by money and laziness money is green .

It worth the same regardless black white victim doesn't matter.

Cars don't have owners race marked on them.

Color doesn't even enter the picture.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Errrr the police would've asked for a description. If he was white she would've said white male. But he was black so she said black male. It's just a colour. He should get a job. Or practice not gettin caught.

• 7 years ago

He was already in the act. Yet if she called WHILE he was checking the car out, then he could cry profiling.

A thief has to driving away for your concerns to be valid.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

If you're looking for a Trayvon analogy, you failed. Trayvon's crime was walking down a public street.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

No. Bill O'reilly would use that for his statistics and claim it as black on black crime.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Only if it was Rev, Al's ride. Without TV Al does not respond.

• 7 years ago

She mentioned the suspect's race? Great. Now we're really screwed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.