Do you know anyone who's gay but he/she doesn't know it?

I know a guy like that. He's a freaking fruitcake, but he doesn't know it. His mannerisms are not girly and he's not effeminate. He's more like the character Col. Frank Fitts from the film American Beauty. This is why I know he's a fruitcake: 1- He hates women. He's a huge... show more I know a guy like that. He's a freaking fruitcake, but he doesn't know it.

His mannerisms are not girly and he's not effeminate. He's more like the character Col. Frank Fitts from the film American Beauty.

This is why I know he's a fruitcake:

1- He hates women. He's a huge misogynist. His sons have a distance relationship with him because he's very disrespectful to their wives and girlfriends.

2- He always hangs out with men, always as in 24/7.

3- He always takes his shirt off when he's near other men.

4- He's always buying guys a drinks and likes to get them very drunk.

5- He likes to hug men when he's drunk.

6- He gets very defensive every time a woman approaches him.

7- Today, he waved at a man just to tell him that he looks like a celebrity.

8- A lot of people (specially men) quickly try to find a place to hide when they see him coming.

9- Whenever he goes to a store, he argues with the store attendants for no real reason... drama.

10- He's a drunk.

So based on what I described, do you agree with me that he's a fruity-loop?

I'm ranting here because every time I see him, I just get a strong urge to give him one good solid slap across the face and yell at him "DUDE YOU'RE A F*$@*^ H!*#&!!!"
Update: @Billy C: He's my next door neighbor... EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!
12 answers 12