Why don't women often choose jobs such as coal miner sewer worker etc. are these jobs unfeminine?

If that is the case, that these jobs are unfeminine, is it that to be feminine means to be pampered and treated better than everyone else? Where difficult dangerous and strenuous work is not seen as fit for you? Is being a woman about having a better standard of living than men on the backs of the hard work men do?
Update: @ Who - Yes because women don't have too. Why because women are living the cushy pampered life, while men pull your weight for you. Equal my a.. Please explain women "have choice", because men don't apparently. I suppose men who do these jobs are just stupid then? Men should boycott these jobs... show more @ Who - Yes because women don't have too. Why because women are living the cushy pampered life, while men pull your weight for you. Equal my a..

Please explain women "have choice", because men don't apparently. I suppose men who do these jobs are just stupid then? Men should boycott these jobs because women are too damn ungrateful.
Update 2: @ Leowin1948 - Yes women do have better options like letting us do it then b!tching about lack of opportunity and oppression