Is grand theft auto V worth the money?

I got the 160 dollar one today I'm a huge fan of the games but how do you think this one will be different from the others?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, Grand Theft Auto V will be worth it, Grand Theft Auto V will be worth every penny and worth playing and worth having in your game collection and it will be worth your time and Grand Theft Auto V will be a huge improvement from Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V is the must-own game of 2013 and a must-own game of this generation of consoles and a must-own game for The Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, Grand Theft Auto V will have the same gameplay in walking, but Grand Theft Auto V will have regeneration health and Red Dead Redemption style weapon selection and it will have a racing game feel-like driving mechanics like Need For Speed games. Grand Theft Auto V will be one of the best games ever made and it will be one of the best games of this generation of consoles and one of the best Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 games ever made, it will be the best open world game of this generation of consoles and it will be the best game of 2013 and it will be one of the best open world games ever made and it will be one of the best games of this decade of gaming and Grand Theft Auto V will be the best Grand Theft Auto game made to date and the best-looking Grand Theft Auto game made to date. Grand Theft Auto will have excellent gameplay and beautiful and gorgeous graphics and great design and presentation and a excellent single-player experience and a excellent storyline and it will have better multiplayer. Overall, Grand Theft Auto V will be worth every penny and it will be a excellent game, it will be a great game.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

So many way, including the chance to switch between characters during game play, gta V adds a whole new customization feature, having a completely rebuilt multiplayer is a huge plus. There is brand new graphics and destructible environment (I don't know about buildings)

• 7 years ago

It is more than worth it, I actually even pre-ordered it

because of the graphics sounds city npcs and everything that this game has to offer ,also the player customix=zation and the ability to enter almost all buildings this game is going to be a hit!

watch the trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkkoHAzjnUs

Youtube thumbnail

gameplay trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-xHcvug3WI

Youtube thumbnail

and here is the inside gaming details to make u wanna hav the game even more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9l6d1Wu-Mc

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): all the links i added to my answer
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I could go on all day about how its going to be different. Yes I think its worth the money

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

why pay. get it for free by doing surveys :p http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=3902003

just do surveys that give you about $1.00 each until you have the $57 required to buy the game. only takes about 10 days. not to mention you can always just spend about an hour on there and get $10 ugc.

• nasty1
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

lets hope gta 5 is worth it,especially after the disappointment that gta iv was and is.the only big difference in gta 5 is there are 3 main characters that you can switch between.other than that its basically the same as the others.hope this helps.

Source(s): gta fan,grove street for life.
  • 7 years ago

I would say so the game looks incredible!

• 7 years ago

Yes it is of course

• 7 years ago

wait for release.....no matter how big the company is you never know what will happen after release

• 7 years ago

Hell yeah

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.