Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I need a name for a villain?

I'm writing a book and I need a name for a villain. So the plot is that a catastrophic event has turned the the earth into a post apocalyptic world. The main character, Jason, is in a group of fighters. The villain was a good man with a family until his group was attacked by Jason's group. The man's family is killed and the man's head is injured by Jason, which causes the man to lose all his morals, emotions, and reasoning. He comes back a year later as a villain to get revenge at all costs. He does not care about killing people or doing horrible things. He is in his mid-forties, has buzz cut dark and graying hair, is well built, a good fighter, clever, smart, determined, he has a military like appearance, and a scar stretching from his left eye to just over his left ear from when he was shot. I want a real name for him, not a super villain name. I also want the name to be somewhat menacing. It can be something that sounds like a first or last name. You can suggest multiple names. Anything helps. Thanks!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Orion was a hunter that grew too powerful in mythology and got killed by scorpio

Brutus killed caesar by stabbing him in the back

Tyson could be a play on Typhon which was a really powerful titan

Solomon was a biblical king who fell from grace

Yamada is an eight headed snake in japanese mythology

Muramasa is a swordsmith whose blades where feared to create madness to those who used it as they killed aimlessly not caring what it cut

• 8 years ago

Jonas

Russell

Carter

Harold

Lasaruz

Lestat

• 8 years ago

Ed or Dexter is always a sinister name, or maybe something along the lines of Castro, Miguel etc

• 8 years ago

Well, the first thing that happens to come to mind would be Cort, or something of the likes. Something short.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.