Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

What do you think about Ohio Family of pregnant woman raped & killed by Muslim doctor & files lawsuit?

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2013/08/03/ohi...

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The family of an expectant mother, who authorities said was raped and killed by an ex-Ohio doctor, has filed a $40 million lawsuit against the physician, the hospital where he worked, and the online ad service Craigslist.

The lawsuit, filed Monday in Delaware County court by the family of Deanna Ballman, blames former doctor Ali Salim for killing Ballman by injecting her with heroin after she answered a Craigslist ad he placed for cleaning services.

Craiglist should have known Salim was dangerous because other women who previously answered his ads had reported problems.

AP leaves out numerous facts including that this Muslim doctor not only raped & killed a pregnant mother of two but abused her corpse and accosted other women. He is also an immigrant. Kyle Rohrer, assistant county prosecutor said Salim mistreated Ballman’s corpse “in a very inhumane way.”

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57570402-50...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZx_Wnj-C0E

Youtube thumbnail

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush

Pakistani Muslim rapist admits women have no rights or opinions in Islam

http://freethoughtnation.com/contributing-writers/...

You don't have to be modest around your wives or your slave girls "that your right hand possess." 23:6

Right hand posses(means slaves)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma_malakat_aymanukum

(The believers) who guard their chastity except with their wives or (The captives) whom their right hands possess, for them they are not blame worthy. (23:5,6 & 70:29:30)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

(Assuming the story is true) The religion of the perpetrator is irrelevant unless he used it to justify the horrendous acts.

• punch
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

There's a lot of sickies in the world. Have you heard of the BTK killer? Deacon of his church. No religion is all bad. Just some of the people in it. I don't see how they can sue the hospital where he works unless it was at his office there but it says EX. Also, he was placing an add for a cleaning woman, if that was at the hospital or office someone else would be doing that.

• 4 years ago

i don't be responsive to a guy who divorced his spouse after she substitute into raped. this is attainable that he could and he possibly could. i be responsive to that some muslim men are nonetheless finding for different halves that have been abducted jointly as vacationing in a foreign country and that they nonetheless prefer their different halves returned in spite of the fact that in the event that they have not have been given any toddlers. in islam rapists are punished, not married . who could marry a violent guy not to point a rapist? why? females who have been raped are much less possibly to get married , little or no possibility very almost none , yet they are actually not blamed by way of God fearing human beings even although gossip approximately them will unfold by way of people who're ignorant or buddies and family members of rapists. so yeah a woman will consistently be the sufferer , yet islam would not say that she shouldn't marry or could be blamed , it discourages human beings from harming her even by way of mere gossip which has an extremely grim punishment. your husband would have spoken a pair of specific incident in spite of the fact that if it optimistic has not something to do with islam. i'm a muslim woman and that i in simple terms had a verbal substitute with my chum , her sister is getting a divorce with the aid of fact her husband verbally abused her, he in no way even lay a finger on her. in no way think of that sadists/rapists/criminlas are usual by way of muslim females or islamic society , in simple terms possibly some exceptions.

• 7 years ago

I think we'll see how the justice system plays out, since I don't know about the case, I'm not making any judgment calls at this time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I think it's just something else Americans will use to demonize Islam; when in fact Christians commit the most violent crimes worldwide.

• Only just reinforces my point that theistic religions are incredibly dangerous.

Execute the bastard.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

If there was a god nothing like this would ever happen!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.