Which massage spas in Manila offer sensual or erotic massage for women given by men?

I'm interested to find out which Spas in Manila offer women a massage with 'extra service' etc. given by a male massage therapist. There's a lot of places for men to get this kind of massage from women and there's far too much for gays but there seems to be nothing much for women? I'm... show more I'm interested to find out which Spas in Manila offer women a massage with 'extra service' etc. given by a male massage therapist.

There's a lot of places for men to get this kind of massage from women and there's far too much for gays but there seems to be nothing much for women?

I'm a bit disappointed that it just seems to be amateurs putting ads on Craigslist.

I'm looking for parlors or spas in Manila - a proper business address that I can go to discreetly. Not someone's hotel room or a home service. I want to know about male MT's who know how to massage and how to arouse a woman through sensual touches and strokes.

Like many women I'd like to find a place where I can find a handsome and straight professional male massage therapist who wants to give me a fully satisfying service. If you know of ANYWHERE in Manila where women can go please share the knowledge with other ladies.

Recommendations and ratings of spas or massage therapists are a bonus. The more info the better :)

Thanks in advance.
Update: Please don't reply with useless sh-it like Sur La Mer has done.