asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

中翻英 有哪位大方人士可以幫我翻譯下?

英文,已經成為全世界的官方語言,只要去了外地,就算不會說當地語言,只要會英文,溝通,基本上是不會有什麼問題,但英文簡單嗎?我也不清楚,它可以說很簡單,也可以說很困難,我想是看個人吧!

我的英文,不純熟,單字也懂得不多,我曾經想過,我這種程度的英文,可以到國外嗎?如果只是基本的,那也許還行得通,但如過有例外的話,那怎麼半?我應付得來嗎?我想是不行,我開始想要認真聽課,甚是想買英文教學的相關用品,為的就是讓我的英文能有更多的進步空間。

英文,不會很難,它很簡單,難的在於你要不要下定決心去學習它,只要下定了決心,我想不管在什麼樣的國外,只要你會用,你都可以嘗試用英文對話,這也是一種練習英文的一個小撇步。

以上是要翻譯成英文的小文章! 有哪位大方人士可以幫幫忙啊!?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Hello Twinkle Star, 也讓Panda try try ㄅ; 如下: 英文,已經成為全世界的官方語言,只要去了外地,就算不會說當地語言,只要會英文,溝通,基本上是不會有什麼問題,但英文簡單嗎?English has become an universal language for quite some time; upon traveling abroad, even if you don’t speak the local language, as long as you can understand English, communication should not come as too difficult, but is English that easy? 我也不清楚,它可以說很簡單,也可以說很困難,我想是看個人吧!To be honest, I am not sure; it can be quite easy, or extremely difficult, solely depending on the person.

我的英文,不純熟,單字也懂得不多,我曾經想過,我這種程度的英文,可以到國外嗎?My English is far from great, nor do I have a big vocabulary. I often ponder whether my limited English ability is enough to get me to travel abroad alone. 如果只是基本的,那也許還行得通,但如過有例外的話,那怎麼半?我應付得來嗎?If it’s only the basics, I might be able to get by, but if it’s anything more, would I be able to handle it? 我想是不行,我開始想要認真聽課,甚是想買英文教學的相關用品,為的就是讓我的英文能有更多的進步空間。I think not, which is why I intend to start paying more attention in class, as well as buying related teaching materials, so to help my English advance.

英文,不會很難,它很簡單,難的在於你要不要下定決心去學習它,

Not only is English not very difficult, it really is quite easy; what is truly challenging is whether you have the necessary determination in learning the language. 只要下定了決心,我想不管在什麼樣的國外,只要你會用,你都可以嘗試用英文對話,這也是一種練習英文的一個小撇步。Once the mind is set, I believe no matter which part of the world you are in, you can always try to communicate in English, as it is a great way to improve your English. 希望有幫助..

Source(s): Panda – Fat & Simple
  • ?

English has become the official language throughout the world, just go to the field, even if it does not speak the local language, as long as English, communication, there is basically no problem, but English easy? I don't know, it can be said that is simple, can be said to be difficult, I would like to see someone for me!I of English, not skillful, words also knows not more, I had wanted to had, I this degree of English, can to abroad did? if just basic of, that maybe also line have pass, but as had has exception if, that how half? I meet got did? I wanted to is no, I began wants seriously lecture, very is wanted to buy English teaching of related supplies, for of is let I of English can has more of progress space.English, won't be hard, it's very simple, is that you do not mind to learn it, just made up my mind, and I think regardless of what kind of foreign, as long as you know how to use, you can try to use the English dialogue, it is also a teaching English a small skimmer step.

English has become the official language of the world, just go to the field, even if do not speak the local language, so long as English, communication is basically not a problem, but the English simple? I do not know, it can be said very simple, it can be very difficult, I think it is a matter of personal right!

My English is not skillful, words also do not know much, I have thought that I this level of English, you can go abroad? If just basic, it may also work, but there are exceptions such as over the words, that how half? do I cope? I think not, I began to want to seriously lectures, or even want to buy English teaching related supplies, as is so my English is to have more room for improvement.

English is not difficult, it is very simple, the difficulty lies in the determination to do you want to learn it, as long as made ​​up my mind, I think no matter what kind of foreign countries, as long as you will use, you can try to use English dialogue this is also an exercise in English a Tip.

Source(s): Google 翻譯
  • 幻星

English has become a global language. Once you set foot on a foreign land, even if you cannot speak local language,you can still communicate with locals in English. However, is English really that easy? Well, if i were to said, it could be simple while somehow difficult. So i guess it really depends!

My English ability is average, and I only know a few vocabularies. It came to me once that if I can survive abroad with my restraint English ability. I believe it's a no, so I started to concentrate on English class, and even wanted to shell out some English-learning products so as to improve it.

English is not hard; on the contrary, it's quite simple. The toughest part is to make up your mind to learn it. Only if you bend on learning it, no matter where you are, it won't be a problem to communicate as long as you try to do it. plus, it's a smart trick to learning English.

2013-08-05 23:42:13 補充:

plus>>Plus大寫

Source(s): googie