liana asked in HealthDental · 6 years ago

Root Canal Is Expensive And Insurance Expired..?

im 17 and I have a cavity growing. if I cant afford root canal is it ok to extract it at this age???? its my first molar tooth. not the pre molar.

Favorite Answer

Root canal treatment is required when the pulp of the tooth becomes infected or inflamed by bacteria. The bacteria can gain entry into the root canal from decay, cracks or any trauma to the tooth and causes several tooth problems. And if the root is not cleaned, it can be lead a infection and possible loss of tooth.

To get secure and a healthy smile, you may need endodontic treatment by any experienced dentist. They perform your root canal treatment in a good way so you get the best results. if you need further information about root canal treatment and cost you can contact them at www.perfectsmilespa.co.uk.

Hope this will help you..!

Regards

Yes, first you need to take care of teeth. If you think that root canal treatment is required for your teeth to get rid of cavity then go for it...At the age of 17 cavity can create lots of problems.

You can also consult with a dentist...

Not