I just had a idea,if guns are to blame for killing people.and america has a obesity problem?

should we just ban spoons?

i mean,you use guns to kill people.and you use spoons to eat,liberal logic is if you take away the guns there will be no shootings so shouldnt we take away the spoons and there will be no fat people
Update: i guess knives and forks can be banned to.since you can eat with those also
Update 2: well liberals are idiots so idiot logic and liberal logic is the same thing
Update 3: oh ya,liberals arguments are great "if we didnt have any guns,we wouldnt have any shootings"well ok,then explain the high amount of murders in chicago liberals arguments are stupid because they never seem to bring out facts.like there liberal trashpiles they call citys and there high amounts of gun... show more oh ya,liberals arguments are great "if we didnt have any guns,we wouldnt have any shootings"well ok,then explain the high amount of murders in chicago

liberals arguments are stupid because they never seem to bring out facts.like there liberal trashpiles they call citys and there high amounts of gun violence that have gun control
Update 4: "Your idea is proposing that we STARVE America to death. In my opinion, that's even more horrifying than killing with guns. "

if i said it was for the children would you agree with it anymore? gun control supporters seem to think if they say its for the children that people will want gun control more
Update 5: people like ashley are the reason why im proud to not be a liberal.yeah,take away the food instead of just not shoving it in your fat ******* face all day
11 answers 11