why do people hate Jaden Smith?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I used to LOVE LOVE LOVEE Jaden Smith.... since we're the same age ive always had a crush on him and wanted to marry him. NOW though, im part of that population that you can say "hates him." The reason for ME not liking him the way i did before, is because mainly i think he changed. I think he's spoiled, bratty, cocky and ungrateful. Some people may not like what i say, but this is MY opinion. i cannot speak for anyone else. He just looks like a cocky, snotty rich kid. He honestly just looks like one of those "Super rich kids with nothing but fake friends." ugh. he just seems annoying. i cant believe i ever sent him fan junk. but yeah thats my reason. i know i dont know him so dont give me non of that "omg i love jaden, you dont even know him, hes wonderful and gorgeous" shut up. youre just a groupie

• gerych
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I Hate Jaden Smith

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

why do people hate Jaden Smith?

Source(s): people hate jaden smith: https://shortly.im/WjcJQ
  • 7 years ago

I don't actually hate Jaden but I just don't like him as an actor,No offense but ***** can't act so he better start doing what his good at and it's sure not hell acting.

Well yeah he was good in Karate kid and other movies but now look at After Earth it's an epic fail.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

why I hate jaden smith is because he said that:

kids should drop out off school

if babies could talk they would be the smartest human beings

if people dropped out off school we would have a much better society

whats the matter with him

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

It really depends on who you're talking about that hates him. Some folks in the South hate him cuz he's black. Some other folks who are poor probably hate him cuz he's rich. DJ Jazzy Jeff probably hates him cuz now that Big Willy is a family man he doesn't want to rap anymore. Fred Phelps probably hates him cuz he thinks he's gay. Hollywood producers probably hate him cuz he's losing his marketable child star persona. Will Smith probably hates him cuz he got more screen time in After Earth and after all, he wouldn't even be in movies if it weren't for the Fresh Prince.

Source(s): MHO
  • 6 years ago

he was pretty good in the karate kid and the pursuit of happyness

but i'll admit his acting is **** in after earth but it ain't his fault its m night's fault he probably rushed through this movie before jayden smith could nail the script thats probably why his acting is crap in this movie.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

WAIT WHAT? y u know like Jaden Smith, he karate kid!

• 7 years ago

I don't hate him, nor have I heard anybody say they hate him.

Either way, this would be the wrong category to ask this.

• jack
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Nobody hates him,they probably just miss when he was younger , more popular with kids and had an actual child's voice

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.