What do you think of these names?

I'm not sure if I'm pregnant, It's too soon to test but I'm just kinda excited and hoping so I thought I'd ask. I've liked these names my whole life and I was wondering if the world beyond thought they were nice as well. What do you think of these and would you change anything or have any suggestions?

Girl:

Iva Elizabeth (Iva is pronounced like Eva but it's spelled Iva where were from)

Boy:

Noah Alexander

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I love the boys name. The girls name seems too confusing. people would probably pronounce it wrong if you spell it with an I. I would just spell it Eva.

• 6 years ago

I love Iva Elizabeth! I like Noah Alexander, but the two hard A's together might be a little much.

Good luck!

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Well, I think you should name your babies what you want. But for my personal opinions, I like Iva Elizabeth. I prefer eye-vuh over Eva, though. Noah Alexander has a nice ring to it.

• 6 years ago

I love both names..Iva is cute, elizabeth i dont like as much but they flow well together.

Noah is an amazing name. love it. once again not really into alexander... but your names you have chosen sound great with each other.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

I don't like misspellings. But Eva was my late sister's name. She died a few minutes after birth and its a name that is very close to my heart.

Noah Alexander is mixing of hebrew and macedonian names, definetly from the same era but it bugs me when you have mix ups. Its pretty regardless.

• 6 years ago

I love them both!

Here are some suggestions:

Girls:

♥ Isla

♥ Imogen

♥ Alice

♥ Helena

♥ Lianne

♥ Hayden

Boys:

♥ Miles

♥ Billie

♥ Mason

♥ Josh

♥ Rowan

• I like them both alot. They sound really nice. I always like every name you picked. Those combos are great.

• 6 years ago

They are both beautiful in my opinion!

• 6 years ago

love them both!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.