Earthquake math question get best answer?

please help me write a summary on this i will give best answer as soon as it lets me to whoever explains this best. please and thank u "Exponential and Logarithmic Models" Please respond to the following: Refer to the Measuring Earthquakes explanations, in your textbook, to answer the following... show more please help me write a summary on this i will give best answer as soon as it lets me to whoever explains this best. please and thank u

"Exponential and Logarithmic Models" Please respond to the following:
Refer to the Measuring Earthquakes explanations, in your textbook, to answer the following questions. Chapter 10, Logarithmic Scales section, indicates that “The earthquake with a magnitude 8 releases a million times more energy than an earthquake with magnitude 4.”
Assess the accuracy of this statement. Explain your answer in mathematical terms.
From the e-Activity
Summarize the source of the calculations for the Richter scale.
Compare the Richter scale and Mercalli scale. In your opinion, explain which is more meaningful in the use of reporting earthquake destruction.
Describe how math and science has made reporting earthquakes more accurate
1 answer 1