What else to do in Minecraft?

So I have a small server (Hamachi), which my friend and I play on. We've played pvp, survival, creative, custom maps and played around with command blocks. We ran out of ideas... and we get bored easily now when we play.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks :)

Favorite Answer

Well if you are bored of minecraft then just buy a new game but if you still want to play minecraft but bored so far you can go on other peoples servers for example beta.oc.tc (a great pvp server).

You can download texture packs and mods you can also play hunger and survival games you can be creative and make different machines with redstone or just build more things

A game version I like to call free for all: basically you play on survival easy, medium, or hard, mark territory like stone quarries by placing signs with your name on them, build a shelter, and always stay on guard because the other players can do whatever they want and if your shelter gets destroyed they get your turf and you have to restart everything, me and my friends play it all the time on xbox

Make a hunger games arena

Roller coaster,maze,or castle

Make a village, castle, city, maze, or and underground world!