Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What else to do in Minecraft?

So I have a small server (Hamachi), which my friend and I play on. We've played pvp, survival, creative, custom maps and played around with command blocks. We ran out of ideas... and we get bored easily now when we play.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks :)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well if you are bored of minecraft then just buy a new game but if you still want to play minecraft but bored so far you can go on other peoples servers for example beta.oc.tc (a great pvp server).

You can download texture packs and mods you can also play hunger and survival games you can be creative and make different machines with redstone or just build more things

• 8 years ago

A game version I like to call free for all: basically you play on survival easy, medium, or hard, mark territory like stone quarries by placing signs with your name on them, build a shelter, and always stay on guard because the other players can do whatever they want and if your shelter gets destroyed they get your turf and you have to restart everything, me and my friends play it all the time on xbox

• 8 years ago

Make a hunger games arena

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Roller coaster,maze,or castle

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Make a village, castle, city, maze, or and underground world!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.