Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 6 years ago

Drugstore body bath products?

Hi! I'm making a list of new beauty and body product that I would like to get? So I was wondering what your favorites are?

Lotion?

Lipgloss?

Lipstick?

Mascara?

Bodywash?

Shampoo and conditioner?

Deodorant brand?

Face wash?

Perfume?

Thankyou so much !

Favorite Answer

The ONLY product I use:

Lipstick - Origins, will soon be shopping for LIP STAIN. Lead and eight other metals are found in lipsticks and lip glosses commonly sold in the United States, some at levels that could raise potential health concerns, according to a new report.

Researchers measured levels of cadmium, chromium, titanium and other metals in 32 lip products purchased from drugstores and department stores in California.

They detected lead in 75 percent of the products, according to the report. Half of the samples contained lead at concentrations higher than the maximum allowed by the Food and Drug Administration in candy likely to be consumed by small children, the researchers said. 5-2-13

400 shades of lipstick contain lead. I've known this for awhile, I thought it was a prank, but on SHINE it was posted again. Google lead in lipstick. About 10,300,000 results. 2-16-12

Bodywash - Dove. I didn't think I have allergies, but for 4 months, I've used a new product 100% Paraben Free, 100% natural ingredients (St. Ives brand). I couldn't return it, it was on sale, but I didn't start feeling like this until 4 months later. I just started feeling like the world is rocking, like I'm on drugs, and staggering when I get up to the bathroom, then when I lie down, & rest & open my eyes, the things around me are still moving, like I'm inside a boat! Then it calms down. I got rid of the product, I couldn't return it, it's 1/4th from the bottle. Gel harms the nerves, I've preached about that for months and I've gotten rid of ANYTHING gels @ my house.

Shampoo - Garnier for 17 years. No conditioner, since I've stopped 'abusing my hair'. We have soft water. When traveling, I briefly rinse with bottled water. Celebrities rinse theirs with Perrier water. ~ InStyle mag.

Perfume - Some perfumes may stink on you, depends on body chemistry. So, even the best-selling fragrance, may not smell well on you, but best answer is to try on a sample, and see HOW it reacts on your skin.

How I know this? I bought dh one of the best colognes, smell good on another guy, but it didn't on him.

This girl @ work, also has BO. Everyone knows she comes to work, like she showered everyday, looking fresh right out of the shower, etc. but she's got BO. Why? Her perfume is causing her to smell like she stinks!

Perfumes I hate: Scada, Michael Kors.

I like Bulgary Mon Jasmin Noir.

http://us.bulgari.com/productDetail.jsp?…

I also like Chanel 5.

I bought Chanel 5, spray, but it was making me sick, it was just too powerful . . . .even though I loved it when I had a sample, so I took it back and got an exchange for the real perfume, that you only use very little, NOT SPRAYED ON.

BTW: They go on my wrist, behind the neck, why waste expensive perfumes by putting them on your dress? How is your blood flow (veins) going to activate the scent?

You are supposed to apply the perfume to your pulse points..those are the warmest spots on your body (with the excepting of your head). I've also heard that rubbing the perfume is bad..it "breaks" the perfume.

Many beauty & hair products now have LABEL INGREDIENTS and DISCLAIMERS, specially makeup, they are required to put labels so consumers are aware to watch for chemicals: DBP, TITANIUM, MERCURY, HYDROQUINONE, formaldehyde or Toluene solvent, that causes cancer or harm us. In other words, less is MORE.

http://www.fda.gov/Food/NewsEvents/ConstituentUpda...

Oh its really nice thing .Doing a great job Now a days people are focusing about the fashion and beauty products .You have chosen a great business.My favorite product is lipstick i love the classic red color lipstick it gives you a very eye catching look.