Photography Activities for Children (6-9 year olds)?

I am a camp counselor and unit leader for a day camp during the summer and the specific type of camp I am in charge of is general art. Every week is a new theme. I've done dance, painting, singing and many others and next week I have photography. I just want to know if anyone knows of activities I can do with... show more I am a camp counselor and unit leader for a day camp during the summer and the specific type of camp I am in charge of is general art. Every week is a new theme. I've done dance, painting, singing and many others and next week I have photography. I just want to know if anyone knows of activities I can do with 6-9 year olds? We were only given two (2) disposable cameras for each camper, unfortunately so our options are limited. Just curious to know if anyone knows any activities to do with children that include the disposable cameras and that don't include them? I've thought about teaching them about photography, showing them several famous photographs and other small things but really am in need of more than just that. I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide!! Thank you!!!
2 answers 2