Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Why all of a sudden since the Martin justified shooting do black Politicians and the other race baiters?

like Al Sharpton and Barack Obama think it is acceptable to call all white people derogatory names?

STW RACE WAR coming to a theater near you.

GHETTO STATES OF AMERICA

• Di
    Favorite Answer

You can add Charlie Rangel (again), who went on this racist rant "He stated of GOP opposition to the Obama agenda in the House, “What is happening is sabotage. Terrorists couldn’t do a better job than the Republicans are doing.” As for the Tea Party, Rangel spat, “It is the same group we faced in the South with those white crackers and the dogs and the police. They didn’t care about how they looked. It was just fierce indifference to human life that caused America to say enough is enough. ‘I don’t to see it and I am not a part of it.’ What the hell! If you have to bomb little kids and send dogs out against human beings, give me a break.”

Rangel stated that opponents of the Senate immigration reform plan are racist as well: “Every white son of a gun from Europe has found a way to get here, and these barriers I think have a lot to do with color and the awkwardness or the uncomfortableness that a lot of whites feel about people of color.” Rangel refused to contemplate the Democratic Party’s historic opposition to immigration: “You are not going to go back to Abe Lincoln now and that bullshit are you?”

Apparently it has now become appropriate for our lawmakers to give vent to racism and some of us just have to accept it. The double standard has never been more in evidence.

Those race baiters get paid by stirring up hate. F*ck 'em.

They are motivated by hatred against whites.

The White House is now occupied by a government that hates us because of the color of our skin.

All these years after the Civil War, it has come to this.

So.... now what.

• scott

Jesus Christ.... what derogatory name did Obama use in his speech? It was milk-toast as usual.

I didn't know Sharpton was a politician I thought he was a Reverend.