How much is my injury insurance claim worth from car accident?

I was in an auto accident where I was hit from behind and had to go to the hospital. The other guy got a ticket for the accident. I didn't feel too bad immediately after the crash but a couple days later had headaches and weird numbness and tingling on one side. The doc sent me to get an MRI. The MRI showed... show more I was in an auto accident where I was hit from behind and had to go to the hospital. The other guy got a ticket for the accident. I didn't feel too bad immediately after the crash but a couple days later had headaches and weird numbness and tingling on one side. The doc sent me to get an MRI. The MRI showed a bulging disk in my lumbar area that was pushing on the spinal canal. I got some steroid injections and may have to have surgery in the future. Anyway, the other driver had a lot of insurance coverage $100,000, but they are offering me $60,000.
Injurycalc.com says that my injury is worth $87,400. This accident occurred in Georgia. I don't know if I will require surgery, but I need to settle now. How much is a fair settlement?