Ken君 asked in 社會及文化語言 · 7 years ago

one cloze

Many people__________for the job.The best applicant,however,was hot a_________.It was dog.The businessman asked the dog to come for an__________.When the dog came into his office,the bussinessman was very impressed.the dog's coat was clean neat.He had good ears and a cold nose.He had good ears and a cold nose.He wagged his tail in a friendly way.I am going to give you a test,"the bussinessman said.If you____________the test,you can have the job,even though you are a dog."The businessman gave the dog a test,andhe passed with high_________.He was able to type 145 words per ninute.He took perfect dictation.He could use a computr.You have done very well,"the businessman said.I have only one more___________to ask you."What foreign or other languages do you speak?"The god looked at him,smiled,and said,Meow!"

2 Answers

Rating
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Many people_applied__for the job.The best applicant,however,was hot a__human_. It was dog. The businessman asked the dog to come for an__interview__.When the dog came into his office,the bussinessman was very impressed.the dog's coat was clean neat.He had good ears and a cold nose.He had good ears and a cold nose.He wagged his tail in a friendly way.I am going to give you a test,"the bussinessman said.If you___pass__the test,you can have the job,even though you are a dog."The businessman gave the dog a test,andhe passed with high__score__.He was able to type 145 words per ninute.He took perfect dictation.He could use a computr.You have done very well,"the businessman said.I have only one more__question__to ask you."What foreign or other languages do you speak?"The god looked at him,smiled,and said, Meow!"

第一題應該不是樓上所說的 came,雖然意思沒錯,但因為後面話係 businessman asked for the dog to come for interview,即係唔係所有人都可以 come,要 businessman 邀請先得。

另外,第二題係要做「人」同「狗」嘅對比,所以唔係樓上嘅「girl」,而應該係 human。

希望幫到你。

Source(s): 自己
  • 7 years ago

--Filing in the blanks with the suitable words in one cloze:------

(1)came

(2)girl

(3)interview

(4)pass

(5)marks

(6)question

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.