Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 6 years ago

What is Sword art Online?

Anyone want to describe this anime to me and where I can watch it online for free on mobile?

Favorite Answer

"In the near future, a Virtual Reality Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG) called Sword Art Online has been released where players control their avatars with their bodies using a piece of technology called Nerve Gear. One day, players discover they cannot log out, as the game creator is holding them captive unless they reach the 100th floor of the game's tower and defeat the final boss. However, if they die in the game, they die in real life. Their struggle for survival starts now..."

Its about a bunch of kids that are held hostage in a video game. They are forced to play through the levels to get out of the video game. They can't log out and if their family forces them to log out by removing the helmet, they will die. If they die in the game they die in real life. They have to beat 100 levels of a world to beat the game. It is about them trying to get out. They spend months trapped in the game.

You might be able to watch it from the Crunchroll.com app.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/sword-art-online

Ohhh, that's a good anime!

Sword Art Online takes place in the future, where the NerveGear is invented(it's like a headset that takes your mind into a virtual game so that you feel like you're actually in that place), and a new game called Sword Art Online is released. A few players were able to beta it before it came out, and among the group is Kirigaya Kazuto. The game is sold out immediately after it is displayed to public, and thousands of players log on for the first time. Kirigaya, who goes by Kirito in the game, is one of the few who have actually been able to explore the game, making him one of the only players knowing what to do.

When Kirito decides to log out for the day, he realizes he can't. The log out button is gone. There is a call to the main square, and when all of the players are gathered, their self-made characters transform into their real selves. The creator announces that no one can escape the game. A death in the game will contribute to their death in the real world, and if there are attempts to remove their Nerve Gear in the real world, it will fry their brain, also killing them. The only way to return alive is to fight their way up the 100th Floor and defeat the final boss.

It's a really good anime, although I dislike the relationship in it, but you really should check it out!

I watched it on the Crunchyroll app, but beware, it has ads. However, it's really easy to access and the layout is good, so I do enjoy using Crunchyroll. I also use it to watch anime on the computer, and I just get rid of the ads with Adblock.

Have fun! :D

Sword Art Online is a survival anime about a couple thousand gamers who are trapped in a virtual reality game called Sword Art Online. The main character Kirito along with a number of other gamers he meets along the way have to fight their way through 100 levels to free themselves and all of the other gamers. If they die in the game, they die in real life.

You can pretty much watch it anywhere online, just Google it. If you're looking for the dubbed version though, you will either have to buy the dvd or watch Toonami every Saturday.

It's an anime about a game, I think ten years in the future. The hardcopy of the game just got released, and the main character was a beta tester. He finds a friend that both find something… a bit strange. You cannot log out. The creator then explains that the no logout button is not a glitch, but real. You can only get out by beating the game. If you die in the game, you get killed from real life. If somebody removes the headgear, you're killed. By the end of the first episode, there is 2 thousand deaths. Kirito had to go on by himself. I only watched the first episode, but it's only 20 episodes and you can find it on YouTube and its on Adult Swim on Saturday nights/ Sunday mornings at 2:00am/Eastern. Right after (my favorite anime) Soul Eater. Adult swim is on episode 2. Just find it on YouTube then watch it weekly. Hope I explained it good enough.

Sword art Online is an anime where a bunch of people of stuck in a VRMMO. They use something called "Nervegear" which sends you into a virtual reality game. A boy named Kirito enters a VRMMO called Sword Art Online. Later when he tries to log out, he notices that the logout button is missing. Everyone is sent to the town center where the game master, Kayaba, tells them that the logout button is missing. The only way to get out is if you defeat all bosses on all 100 floors. The catch is, if you die in the game, you die in real life.

these guys already gave good answers but If you are willing to support toonami it actually just started airing. Toonami is on cartoon network and it airs every saturday night