Why did God drown infants in Noah's Flood?

I mean, even if you want to accept the monstrous premise that it's ok to drown all humans on Earth except for 8 of them because they're evildoers, it's still really evil to also drown their infant children, right? Isn't it always wrong to drown helpless infants, even if their parents are evil? ... show more I mean, even if you want to accept the monstrous premise that it's ok to drown all humans on Earth except for 8 of them because they're evildoers, it's still really evil to also drown their infant children, right?

Isn't it always wrong to drown helpless infants, even if their parents are evil? What did these infants ever do wrong?
Update: @Sunshine Your train analogy fails. It's more like putting a little baby on a train track and then hoping in a train and driving the train towards the baby and telling the parents "You better move your kid!" and then when you do run it over you say "Well, you could have moved your kid, it's... show more @Sunshine Your train analogy fails. It's more like putting a little baby on a train track and then hoping in a train and driving the train towards the baby and telling the parents "You better move your kid!" and then when you do run it over you say "Well, you could have moved your kid, it's not MY fault you chose not to move them"
22 answers 22