NYC212 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

Fantasy Baseball, Do i keep Matt Kemp?

I am wondering if i should drop Matt Kemp, he is killing my roster this year. Guy, cant seem to stay healthy. Is Dominic Brown worth Keeping as well?

Any suggestions for a sleeper pitcher that has flown under the radar would be helpful as well.

Favorite Answer

For the first part of your question, I would try to trade Matt Kemp once he's healthy again, because some team will jump on him just because of his name. I'd keep Domonic Brown too, he's set to come off the DL in a couple days, however the concussion could affect his play as it has with Justin Morneau over the past several years. Maybe package Kemp and Brown for a couple good OF's to replace them.

For the second part of your question, some good pitchers to pick up are Jacob Turner of Miami, Tyler Chatwood of Colorado, Chad Gaudin of San Francisco are three pickup's I'd make if I were you. All three of them are doing great this year.