Why my male friend doesn't want to sleep me anymore?

We have known each other for 3 years and are good friends. For the first 2 and half years, I was on and off with my ex-bf back then. There were 3 or 4 times that we made out. But because I was really focused on my ex, sometimes I would turn him down when he wanted to get intimate.

The last few months, I finally broke off with my ex-bf. That has nothing to do with my friend though. But since then, he has been trying to keep a distance with me. We actually become roommates, and we hang out together all the time, just me and him, but he never wanted to get intimate with me again.

He is a very attractive guy and he can easily pick up pretty girls, but he doesn't have a gf for 4 years now except the few times I was with him, I never saw him with any girls. He told me that is broke and can't afford a gf, also he had some horrible relationships. I know he definitely is not gay as he likes to watch girls and talk about them, but I just can't figure out why he doesn't want to be with me again.

I even hinted that I'm not interested in a bf/gf situation, only a FWB situation like we did before. But he basically said he is not interested because there is no girl in his life and he doesn't want to complicate things. I just don't understand why we could do it before but not now? It has only been a few months. And he doesn't have anyone.

Is it he lost interest in my body?It has only been a few months since he was interested in getting intimate. It's just weird and I can't figure out why.

Favorite Answer

He probably doesn't want to be your rebound guy. Even if you're telling him that you're only interested in an FWB situation, let's face it: you're newly single and you spend a lot of time with him. He clearly wants to outline the fact that you are both just friends. Before when you had a boyfriend, this line was clearly marked. But now that you are both single, this opens the pathway to the possibility of a relationship and that's probably something he doesn't want to happen.

On the other hand, he might have developed feelings for you and the fact that you have clearly indicated that you are only interested in being FWBs will only complicate things for him. That's the only logical explanation, why a straight guy would actually refuse free, frequent, NSA sex.

Okay no, here's another possible explanation: are you horrible in bed?

I've given you 3 possible reasons, now you decide which one it could be. Only he would know, so you might want to ask him.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound rude or unhelpful. I just haven't slept for a whole day.

similar situation with me years ago only I was never roommates with this friend. I think he really just means what he says and doesn't want any complications. what he means by complications is that if you get too close and then become an item and you lose that friendship or if you have sex but that tears the friendship apart anyway or if FWB doesn't work because something unlabeled never really works because of the feelings involved. When feelings are involved, it is human nature to want to label it. When we feel in high spirits, that label is "happy" and when we are low, that label is "sad", etc. . .so when you feel more complicated emotions, you still seek out labels such as "jealous", "guilty", "sorrow". . . . . . .and the same goes for Love. . . .if you become suddenly angry with him and you are not his gf but his FWB, he may say, "you have no right to be angry because I went out with another woman! ARe you jealous. . ." and that will be a trick question because if you are jealous, does that mean you LOVE him and if you aren't jealous then why would you be angry in the first place. . .see how complicated this can be?????

Source(s): experience. didn't work out. All communication was lost between us.

so whats the push to "get intimate" with him now? because youre finally alone? not getting laid? need a rebound? you strung this nice guy along for what - 3 yrs now - and he got tired of being used and kept waiting for you to have time with him, when every 2nd week you ran back to the ex. you hurt him badly. maybe he will never go near you again - he might be smart not to. you are going to have to talk to him but dont hold your breath.

he moved on

he has moved on..