Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Why is our current President referred to as "Obama", while our last President?

was referred to as "THE PRESIDENT" by our "Liberal" media????

• Favorite Answer

It a form of derision.

Source(s): . Gork

It's Chairman Obama as he is not really a President bc he is a coward who lets everyone push him around, President Bush was/is a respectable man, not a puppet

Source(s): observation over the last seven years, and Tommy Sotomayor

truth; The economic gadget isn't getting extra functional, pretend figures recommend no longer something. truth: the unemployment price dropped only through great type of human beings that ran out of reward and would now no longer carry at the same time. truth: in the previous Bush left place of work,he and his team had already made the pull out date, so Obama only said with that preciously date, he did not improve the pull out faster or later, and do not ignore, many democrats voted to enter into the Iraq conflict next, Obama refers to congress because the do-no longer something congress, yet back, each and every bill or idea they warfare to push with the help of receives killed by technique of the Democratic managed senate.

It's the same thing. Obama is his name so we call him Obama. George Bush was our previous president and a lot of people called him Bush. We still call him Mr. President but its mainly a preference thing.

DEATH WALKING: I think you are probably right even though it does not carry the dignity the office demands or the respect Obama should have but Obama himself is a more down to earth guy than the previous moron.

Compared to our previous president, Obama is both a funny and exotic-sounding name. Plus, no one respects Obama because he's half-black, so they don't call him "The President," he's "Obama."

Kinda like how people called George Zimmerman's murder trial "The Trayvon Martin case" when it was Z-man who was on trial and not Martin.

I don't know. I don't think it matters, and I'm not sure if that's right. I'm sure you could find an example of the media calling both of them something different.

Can you give some examples otherwise I will assume this is in your head. The media calls him "the president" all the time.

• NCR

ohohoho yeah Obama is treated so poorly by the media, whereas Bush was loved

that's funny

Sorry, I'm not seeing that.

If someone tends to just say "Obama" they also just tend to say "Bush."

Likewise if someone says "President Obama" they are just as likely to say "President Bush."

What the f@ck are you babbling about? I seem to recall he was referred to as "President Bush". F@cking retard.