Which City Should I Visit? Albuquerque or El Paso?

I just bought a new 2013 Chevrolet Malibu, and I want to take it on a drive. I live in Scottsdale, Arizona, and here are the choices I am considering: (a) Albuquerque, New Mexico (b) El Paso, Texas They are both about 400-425 miles away, and it is about a 6.5 hour drive in one direction to either place. ... show more I just bought a new 2013 Chevrolet Malibu, and I want to take it on a drive. I live in Scottsdale, Arizona, and here are the choices I am considering:

(a) Albuquerque, New Mexico
(b) El Paso, Texas

They are both about 400-425 miles away, and it is about a 6.5 hour drive in one direction to either place. Yes, I know there are other places, but I have not been to either Albuquerque or El Paso before, except to drive through, and I want to see them in more detail.

So, which city should I visit first? I am thinking of a weekend trip. What is there to see and do in either city? Thanks for your help.