R J
Lv 7
R J asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Would the government be run better by a corporate CEO like say from Yahoo or Goldman?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Di
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yahoo CEO Melissa Mayer leans to the Left and Goldman Sachs loves Obama, so no.

I will admit though that Obama's failing presidency reminds that on the job training for a neophyte politician leaping into the presidency does our country a disservice.

CEO's look out for their companies and profitability, not their workers so it would be best to put people in key positions who have demonstrated solid performance, the desire to do the best for all Americans and, who have experience in their field. Some CEO's could do that effectively.

Czars need not apply and the Harvard Buddy System hasn't worked out so good for the USA either.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • I think government should be run like a business. It should be run for a profit because it would show good financial management by our elected leaders. However in our current state, the USA will be going the way of Detroit here shortly. I heard a news story today that Detroit has a debt per person of $51,000 in the city.

Currently in the USA, the debt is $100,000+ per citizen. So how long can we go printing money until hyper inflation hits?

• 7 years ago

No, it does need to be taken over by someone with the egos of the ones who are there or the idiots who believe they are faultless in their money spending

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.