Minecraft: How to copy a build from SinglePlayer to my server?

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING Hi, I have been trying to look everywhere for an answer but couldn't find it. I have a Castle in a single player world I made and I think it would be a great spawn for my server. How would I copy JUST the castle from the SP World and paste it in my server. If you know please give me... show more PLEASE READ EVERYTHING

Hi, I have been trying to look everywhere for an answer but couldn't find it. I have a Castle in a single player world I made and I think it would be a great spawn for my server. How would I copy JUST the castle from the SP World and paste it in my server. If you know please give me instructions on how to do this. If it has something to do with WorldEdit I am not a complete noob at it but would I need to download WorldEdit the mod and have the plugin and how would transferring the files work and everything. If it is anything like that please if you can leave detailed instructions. Thank you!!!
1 answer 1