Girl sending mixed signals?

first and foremost, im 20 and i know nothing of the female psychology. I met this girl in college and shes very quiet, and given my propensity for crude humor, i provoked her. She became more open and started joking and became more comfortable bla bla.. we became good friends but i made it clear that i am not the... show more first and foremost, im 20 and i know nothing of the female psychology. I met this girl in college and shes very quiet, and given my propensity for crude humor, i provoked her. She became more open and started joking and became more comfortable bla bla.. we became good friends but i made it clear that i am not the boyfriend/girlfriend type because of how i was raised, likewise she held the same beliefs. My friends think she "likes me more than a friend." Again i dont know how women think so i probably didnt see it? Shes texted me a few times after the semester was over and i usually respond to texts after hours. i was called "passive aggressive" and "rude/mean." oh and her culture is nothing like mine, even though i dont think it really matters. i really like her as a friend but i cant handle all these mixed signals, should i stop talking to her so that it doesnt end up awkwardly? or am i looking too deep into it?

also if you could chime in on possible solutions to fix up my attitude towards women and people in general. You could say im a dick but im really not trying to be, i just have an odd sense of humor (teasing people and testing boundaries/limits).

ps: im not a "player." i actually dont talk to women nearly at all, i guess i treat them as if they were simply male comrades.
1 answer 1