Americans: What can you get in the US that you can't get in England?

Americans: What can you get in the US that you can't get in England? I'm going to Orlando this time next week, and it's my first time to America. I'll not return for quite a while, so please help me out here. I want to try out all the makeup brands in particular that we cannot get here. I'm... show more Americans: What can you get in the US that you can't get in England?
I'm going to Orlando this time next week, and it's my first time to America. I'll not return for quite a while, so please help me out here.

I want to try out all the makeup brands in particular that we cannot get here. I'm talking about CoverGirl and the like. Recommend the best products? Which aren't especially high end?

How about American packaged foods? Particularly sweets which I can take home?

Clothes stores, restaurant recommendations, etc. etc. etc.

And if you have any theme park tips (Wet and Wild, both Universal parks) and tips for CityWalk, they would be fully appreciated. :D xxx