Bagel with Cream Cheese & Bacon? A bowl of Apple Jacks Cereal? Or a Blueberry Muffin for Breakfast?

Favorite Answer

I'll have that blueberry muffin with a cup of hot milk & cardamom in the milk. Later on, I might want the bagel toasted then spread with the cream cheese.& a banana, too, on the side. Of course, like several others, I also think that it would be very good to have honey on top of the cream cheese. That will go very nicely with coffee or herb tea later in the morning. yum, yum.

• A bagel with cream cheese and bacon sounds interesting....I may have to try it one day. But I have cereal every morning so I'll obviously choose the cereal. You can never go wrong with a bowl of apple jacks

Never had apple jacks I'll stick with the bagel with cream cheese and bacon

The bagel with cream cheese and bacon! Now that's even better if it's a good/fresh/ preferably whole wheat bagel and a good/ more natural cream cheese, as well as good bacon. There will be less sugar and empty carbs than the other choices.

Bagel with cream cheese & Bacon

I love apple jacks and blueberry muffins but I will go with the muffin

A blueberry muffin! Unless it has too much sugar on the top! Then it just gets too sweet. I'd go with the cereal. Happy eating :)

Blueberry muffin

• Mrs H

Blueberry Muffin with a little butter

• Buster

My answer: Because it has bacon I'd take the bagel.

I love muffins and bake my own, but I only do that when berries are on sale.