Is Liam Payne still with Danielle?

Is Liam Payne still with Danielle ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Who is Liam Paine? Who is Danielle? They must be some tenth rate so called celebrity. Does anybody care if they are still together?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

I rather hope so! They're so good collectively, as the entire different boys who've gf's. I feel they simply obtained a lovable puppy collectively, it can be so lovely. I do not consider they'll wreck up though intent the primary time was once as a result of distance so, the possibilities of it taking place again, i do not suppose so like the others recounted. They have got been collectively for a long time, and Liam looks as if a relatively excellent guy.

• 7 years ago

Yep they broke up :(

They broke up two times, the first time they broke up was because of the hate she received from people. But after a few months or days they got back together and were both see in New York.

think it was the day when One Direction were gonna perform at the MSG's.

Then they got a little dog called Loki which is their pet that they look after together.

The second time they broke up was, apparently because of their busy time schedules and the fact that they will never get to see each other.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Sadly, no. They broke up around May. They're still good friends, though. And they still take care of their puppy, Loki together. It is rumored they broke up because Danielle didn't want to put up with hate.

Source(s): A Directioner <3
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Sadly, they broke up a while back. I heard they broke up because she was receiving so much hate. I don't know how anyone can hate her, she's so lovely and sweet.

• 7 years ago

No they split a while ago, but they are still friends and see each other to spend time with their husky puppy, Loki.

Source(s): Me.
  • 7 years ago

No. I think they broke up in May

• 7 years ago

Never heard of them.

• 7 years ago

Sadly not. They're just friends.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.