R J
Lv 7
R J asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Are things better in Libya since we bombed them or worse?

What , she sure got in the UN and said Gaddaffi was so horrible and they even changed the State Department Report. Hmm..Rice has said about it.

http://news.yahoo.com/explosions-rock-libyas-bengh...

If this is true then it sure looks like the Al Queda rebel freedom fighters stayed to 'help' out.

Update:

juror I remember them talking about the million dollar missiles they were firing on them and how the 'use by date' was just about to expire. what a mess considering Gaddaffi gave the people free health care, education in any country, gas, subsidized housing, he had been compliant since Bush even let the CIA in and given a clean bill of health after sending the 200 North Korean nuclear techs home. When he visited Obama he was welcomed and Obama gave his north African charities a $400,000 gift from the American people. Things change. Next Rice was screaming how bad he was and all because he suggested, mind you the Arab OPEC nations only take gold for oil.

$400,000 gift

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/2680061/pos...

Gold for oil said to be the reason per French Banks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuqZfaj34nc

Youtube thumbnail

Update 2:

so many BEST ANSWERS! decisions decisions

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

10x worse... the beheading is continuing, the Chaos and much more is being done by THe same who asassinated Gaddafi. They are Takfiri Wahabi terrorists who support AL QAEDA which is supported by NATO and U.S the so called "freedom country". I hope Obama gets executed for his war crimes as he is doing the same in Syria as i speak which is arming AL QAEDA to oust Assad and then massacre all the Christians,Alawaite,Kurds,Druze and other religions. Why is u.s doing this? All because Assad is Iran's friend.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Wish someone would explain the relationship between the U K and Libya the Brits Libyans and Cubans were in Grenada but they permitted the U S to use U K air bases to attack Libya then they released the Lockerbie bomber to go home to a hero's welcome then they attack Libya can any explain?

Hiran down there I don't care for that cute Brit Boy mouth of yours best put a check on it before you get introduced to the floor whilst boy bet the farm in person y'all a right polite little guy

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

its all for Israels benefit (as usual)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

well are better for the US military industry and their investors for sure

what?

are you tell me

you still believe that America is fighting for freedom & democracy??

give me ******* and grow up..!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hiran
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Much much worse thanks to da stupid yanks that **** everything up, supported by the idiot people, wha actually believe they do a great job abroad when all they cause is death, chaos and misery.

• 8 years ago

No its worse. whatching it right n6w.

• 8 years ago

better

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.