Have you ever walked out of a job, or quit without notice?

I was hired 3 months ago and it has been bad since day one. I'm not being trained properly and they expect me to know everything. Its a very hostile environment and every time I ask for help I am treated like crap and humiliated. I just want to walk away without giving notice and I'm not planning on having... show more I was hired 3 months ago and it has been bad since day one. I'm not being trained properly and they expect me to know everything. Its a very hostile environment and every time I ask for help I am treated like crap and humiliated. I just want to walk away without giving notice and I'm not planning on having this job experience listed on my resume.
I know it's not a good idea to burn bridges but I'm in Hawaii now and I will be here only until my husband is transferred again. (he is in the military)
Any thoughts? Thanks!