Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

romantic comedy with blond lead and vincent gallo lookalike?

Ok I saw a little bt of this movie late one night and can't begin to think of what it might be. It's a romantic comedy about this blonde lady and a curly haired Vincent Gallo look alike. I think one of them works with special people or something. They ride bikes in one scene. There on a board walk or something like it when the Gallo character kisses the blonde girl. I have no clue what movie this might be but want to watch the whole thing. Thanks for any little bit of help.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer
  • jensen
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Pretty in crimson beautiful girl can't purchase Me Love She's All That 10 matters I Hate About You She's the person Breakfast at Tiffany's think Me and you everywhere Me My massive fat Greek marriage ceremony My high-quality friend's wedding easy methods to Lose a guy in 10 Days throughout the Universe country wide Treasure Pulp Fiction The Goonies E.T. Blank verify

• 8 years ago

50 first dates?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.