romantic comedy with blond lead and vincent gallo lookalike?

Ok I saw a little bt of this movie late one night and can't begin to think of what it might be. It's a romantic comedy about this blonde lady and a curly haired Vincent Gallo look alike. I think one of them works with special people or something. They ride bikes in one scene. There on a board walk or something like it when the Gallo character kisses the blonde girl. I have no clue what movie this might be but want to watch the whole thing. Thanks for any little bit of help.

Favorite Answer
  • jensen

Pretty in crimson beautiful girl can't purchase Me Love She's All That 10 matters I Hate About You She's the person Breakfast at Tiffany's think Me and you everywhere Me My massive fat Greek marriage ceremony My high-quality friend's wedding easy methods to Lose a guy in 10 Days throughout the Universe country wide Treasure Pulp Fiction The Goonies E.T. Blank verify

50 first dates?