Well its Official Teo Gutierrez to River Plate and cruz azul to sign a new striker in hours?

Teo was seen leaving on the airplane to Argentina and finish his move to River. I can't believe Cruz Azul accepted the offer but than again we don't wanna keep a player long in the sub 20 when his desire is to play at River. I don't hate Teo since every professional player is a regular human being and... show more Teo was seen leaving on the airplane to Argentina and finish his move to River. I can't believe Cruz Azul accepted the offer but than again we don't wanna keep a player long in the sub 20 when his desire is to play at River. I don't hate Teo since every professional player is a regular human being and has the right to make their own decisions. He wants to improve his career and of course be ready for the world cup because Colombia has alot of competition upfront in the striker zone. Argentinian league is more competitive and overall better league than Liga Mx. I wish the player goodluck at his new club. In other terms Azul fans the Uruguayan striker Rodrigo Mora was seen in Mexico City yesterday and rumor is he is ready to sign a contract with cruz azul.Alot of River Plate fans have talked good about the striker. From the numbers i seen he seems like a good striker and was consistent at Penarol(Uruguay) and River Plate. His playing is a some what similar to Teo in having great shots. If he comes than hopefully he benches Pavone. Supposedly this player will be signed by tommorow or Tuesday and rumor is cruz azul have another player ready to be signed to add as an extranjero spot since Chaco is now Naturalizado. Hopefully its a playmaker because we really need that.

Thoughts? mostly Azul fans opinions

Video of Mora's skills:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFE9S89w9...

Source:http://www.bolavip.com/99642/cruz-azul-t...

http://televisadeportes.esmas.com/futbol...
Update: @ Running 2. Remember when they said the padres would win the NL west lol. Do you think there will be a Pirates vs Dodgers as the National League Championship game?
Update 2: I ain't gonna Puig gave us that boost of confidence jeje but I still think the dodgers and pirates will surprise in the post season. Redsox are favorites to win the World Series. AL east is beasting it as a division.
Update 3: @ Running 2 and JC Since both your teams have great 3rd baseman's ya'll better watch out for the yankees because they are in desperate need of a 3rd baseman since A-rod is crap. They will try to snatch Evan Longoria and Josh Donaldson for next season. But running 2 don't worry the Rays will be in the... show more @ Running 2 and JC
Since both your teams have great 3rd baseman's ya'll better watch out for the yankees because they are in desperate need of a 3rd baseman since A-rod is crap. They will try to snatch Evan Longoria and Josh Donaldson for next season. But running 2 don't worry the Rays will be in the play-offs but i think they will make the wild card race. Only team i would worry from the AL Wild card is the Rangers and Orioles.James Loney has surprised me the most in that club. He has regain that level he had before in LA. Jennings is another notable player for them. I think the dodgers will win the NL west this year and make post-season again we spend alot and can't throw this season away. The cardinals have done such a great job even with important injuries like Jamie Garcia who is a good ace pitcher for them. Cardinals are always a candidate to take the NCLS. Molina in my opinion has been one of the best catchers in the NL. They have good hitters like Beltran, Holli
Update 4: @ JC AL central to me is the weakest division out of the American League. I would like to see the Indians make it back to the play-offs but something tells me Detriot will hold on to the lead. It can go either way. I see The Redsox,Rays,A's,and Tigers as my candidates for the AL play-offs. Redsox are the... show more @ JC AL central to me is the weakest division out of the American League. I would like to see the Indians make it back to the play-offs but something tells me Detriot will hold on to the lead. It can go either way. I see The Redsox,Rays,A's,and Tigers as my candidates for the AL play-offs. Redsox are the biggest contender to win the WS.