How to correct public real estate record error?

My next door neighbor went through foreclosure proceedings 2 yrs ago. Case is now closed and she's still in the house. However, her name now appears in the county real estate record as living at my address. This is clearly a clerical error -- I have had no association with her. This now explains why I've... show more My next door neighbor went through foreclosure proceedings 2 yrs ago. Case is now closed and she's still in the house. However, her name now appears in the county real estate record as living at my address. This is clearly a clerical error -- I have had no association with her. This now explains why I've been hounded by real estate agents.
The attorney who handled her case is no longer with the law firm she used. How do I affect a correction of the county real estate record to get her name off my listed address.