Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 6 years ago

Any 2-syllable, 3 letter names?

I love 2-syllable 3-letter names, but I don't know that many! I only know of Nia, Ana and anything that rhymes with Nia (Mia, Lia, Kia, Gia, etc.)

I don't really like Ali because it's a nickname for Alison and it's not a full name. :P Any other options work. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Tia

Leo

Lea

Pia

Ola

Ava

Eva

Zoe

Kya

Ida

Ivy

Rea

Noa

Ela

Ema

Ana

Iva

Ona

Ada

Amy

Ava

Eva

Ivy

Zoe

Ava

Eva

Wow, this is difficult, I'll edit :P

Got some :P

Ivy

Eli

Ada

Zoe

Amy

Isa

Lea

Tia

That's all my brain can think of haha :P

• Meg

Ava

Amy

Ivy

Girls:

¤ Amy -- which could be a nickname for Amelia though

¤ Ivy

¤ Ava

¤ Eva

¤ Zoe

Boys:

¤ Leo

¤ Ian

¤ Eli

¤ Asa

Hope that helped!

?a million. whilst naming twins or triplets, what variety of subject could you hold on with if any? None. i do no longer purely like the assumption of matching names for siblings in any respect. in fact, i'm so insanely against it, that I even have considerable themes with determining on my widespread call out of two that proportion the comparable preliminary (eg. Astrid and August). ?2. How considerable do you think of it is for sibsets to adventure? See above. Sibling names could desire to by no skill adventure, even nevertheless, they could desire to additionally no longer be polar opposites. as an occasion, Mary and Bryleigh could be ******* undesirable for sisters. I propose, Mary is gorgeous and woman and classic, and Bryleigh is... properly, Bryleigh. ?3. what's your #a million responsible excitement first call for a girl? I even have too many! i think if I had to %, it would be Daenerys. No, i won't be able to %. do no longer make me. ?4. what's your #a million responsible excitement first call for a boy? returned, I even have too bloody many. If compelled to %, i could try to choose Draco. yet i won't be able to. ?5. what's a flexible boy call, (a lot of nicknames)? Theodore - Theo, Ted, Teddy Edward - Ed, Eddie, Ned, Ted, Teddy Robert - Rob, Robbie, Bob, Bobby, Robin William - Will, bill, Billy, Willy, Liam (arguable) Christopher - Chris, Topher, kit, Chip Alexander - Alex, Xander, Sacha, Lex ?6. Pretentious names - what are some examples of names you discover pretentious? Are Evangeline or Jacqueline pretentious? i do no longer discover those names pretentious. They end the 1st hazard they get to end. Names i discover pretentious are Sophia, Annabella, and Gabriella. They could no longer purely end at Sophie, Annabel, or Gabrielle, no. they had to maintain going and upload a pointless -a on the top, making the names sound overly frilly and lots too try-hard. ?7. what's your #a million long and #a million short first call for women folk (a million of each)? Cordelia and Lily (i'm going by making use of long and short in the two sound and spelling, because of the fact in any different case i could % Phoebe for the quick call). ?8. comparable for boys? Dorian and Rory.

Eda

Ida

Uma

Geo

• jamie

Leo

Ian

Ada

Kya

It's hard, that's all I can think of.